TreeDBNotes – A Note Taking Software For Windows
I am always interested in exploring efficient ways of taking notes. Using a proper note taking software in collecting and ordering information will help you improve your study skills. Note taking tools help students and professionals alike, to learn new things in a faster, more efficient way.
TreeDBNotes is a free/paid personal information manager (PIM) for Windows. The free version is limited in features found in the pro version. However, both the free and pro versions are very useful.
TreeDBNotes store all your information in a single database. All the notes you create in TreeDBNotes are stored in a tree format. You can have multiple notebooks each of which are opened in separate tabs.
The very first time you start using TreeDBNotes, it prompts you to create a database. You have the choice of encrypting the database, and choosing the type of compression for your database. Once that is out of the way, you are presented the TreeDBNotes main interface where you can start writing notes just like you do in any word processor.
However, the usefulness of TreeDBNotes goes much beyond mere note taking. It also functions as a eBook maker, Word processor, Address book, and Passwords manager. You can even set alarms and reminders.
Benefits and features
- Personal Information Manager / Organizer;
- Personal Contact Manager;
- Password / Account Manager;
- Alarm & Reminders;
- e-Book compiler and reader (Internal free e-Book reader and viewer);
- Convenient tree-structured form of notes representation;
- Full text and paragraph formatting functions like in WordPad or MS Word;
- Spell checker, Thesaurus. Live spelling check;
- Thumbnails Notes preview;
- Advanced Database encryption and password protection;
- Powerful Export and Import wizard (CSV and TXT files);
- No limits to note size or number of notes in notebook;
- Customizable images for folders;
- Minimize to System Tray (small icon near clock);
- Minimize by Esc;
- Print and Print Preview of all selected Notes;
- Database: Backup / Repair / Compact;
- Templates (Insert, Preview and Edit); and more…
You can download TreeDBNotes free version or a trial copy of the Pro version from TreeDBNotes website.