Doit.im – Free Online Task Management Tool
Doit.im is a very good online task manager that is free to use by anyone. In my quest for better task management tools, I came across this cute web based solution that helps you remain focused and save time.
Here are some of the advantages of using Doit.im to manage your day-to-day tasks.
- Cross platform – Has a native client for Linux, Mac OS X, Android, and iPad. You can also access your tasks from any web browser via Doit.im web interface.
- Filter tasks by time, context, or project.
- Tag support – Associate multiple tags to each task.
- Aesthetic look and feel – Very well designed user interface.
- Inbuilt calendar that gives a birds eye view of all your pending tasks.
- Google Calendar integration – Sync your tasks to your Google Calendar.
- Delegate tasks. Send and receive tasks seamlessly via the Doit.im interface. Tasks forwarded to others will be automatically put in the “Waiting for” section.
- Prioritize your tasks – Give your tasks a priority of low, medium, high, or none.
Impressed ? Then visit Doit.im, sign up for a new account (free), and start managing your tasks online. With its cross platform support, Doit.im makes sure you are able to access your tasks at all times.