An Electric Fan Without Any Blades
An electric fan is an indispensable product in our lives. We can’t think of a moments sleep without hearing the buzz of the electric fan in the background. Now here is a unique invention which provides us with all the advantages of an electric fan, however, eliminating some of its drawbacks.
Sir James Dyson – a billionaire inventor in Great Britain has devised a revolutionary electric fan which he has named the Dyson Air Multiplier.
The Dyson Air Multiplier is characterized by a round hollow through which you receive uninterrupted flow of cool air. At first glance, you will be struck by the fact that this electric fan is devoid of any blades.
The following are advantages of the Dyson Air Multiplier.
- Produces an uninterrupted stream of smooth air.
- Doesn’t cause unpleasant buffeting as seen in conventional fans.
- Easy to clean.
- Environmentally friendly – Consumes less power.
- Draws in air through the sides and amplifies the air 15 times.
- It also has touch-tilt, 90° oscillation and dimmer-switch power control.
Check out the following YouTube video of the Dyson Air Multiplier electric fan in action.
The Dyson air multiplier (Electric fan) is priced at $299 (for 10-inch model) and $329 (for 12-inch model). Yes, the price is a bit steep compared to conventional electric fans. However, extra comfort, significant power saving and added convenience of the fan more than makes up for the cost of this electric fan.
No related posts.